Roy Sheppard is an acknowledged expert on all aspects of business and personal relationships and a specialist conference moderator.
This relevant, thought-provoking and highly entertaining session aims to equip you with the knowledge and confidence to build and maintain valuable relationships. The session will be a mix of memorable stories, strategies and gentle encouragement as well as practical tips and ideas that even experienced 'networkers' will find useful. Every delegate will also meet at least six, like-minded, high-calibre executives during the session.
During the session, Roy will cover:
• Building your network strategically
• Overcoming any lack of confidence about meeting new people
• Learning how to remember people's names!
• Creating a fan club for your business by providing customers with
everything they need to enthuse about you to their contacts
• Enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that even more of your supporters
are directing business to you because they want to
• Enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that even more of your supporters are directing business to you because they want to
Takeaway (Benefit to Client)
'Networking' will be redefined and you will choose to make relationship building more of a priority in your life. Crucially, by the end of this session our hope is that you will be motivated to take a far more proactive approach to building and maintaining high-quality business relationships, to the benefit of yourself and your organisation.