Fons Trompenaars has been ranked as one of the top management gurus to watch.
Fons' passion is in translating values into performance. He turns corporate leaders into top performers through developing their ability to identify and reconcile dilemmas. Read more...
In the current world of global business, in which old ideas can be copied and replicated at lower and lower costs, it is the constant renewal of creative solutions that is the ultimate differentiator. Fons Trompenaars will show how the connection between the development of people first as individuals, then as teams and then across the organization (which contributes to the long-term sustainability of the organization) and the constant renewal of talent and the motivation of the workforce will distinguish high from low performing organizations.
Organisations often focus on systems and process changes. But the key message from Fons Trompenaars' research is the importance of behaviours and actions by leaders and managers that can lad to a supportive climate that respects and reinforces creativity and innovation. When creativity is put in the context of realizing business objectives and solving business issues, its results are greatly enhanced.
TAKEAWAY (Benefit to Client)
• To increase participants' awareness of their own cultural assumptions and respect for other cultural perspectives.
• To develop knowledge and understanding about the basic drivers behind cultural differences, international, functional as well as corporate.
• To build skills in diagnosing the influence of cultural differences on business relationships.
• Insights into the opportunities and challenges of cultural diversity
• Understand of the concept of dilemma reconciliation, our unique framework for taking advantage of diversity of values.
• Experience of the dilemma reconciliation process.