Are you prepared for changes that are impacting your business today, tomorrow and in the foreseeable future? Anders Sorman-Nilsson (LLB MBA), founder of Thinque provides a local and global view through his trends research and informative presentations. As an Australian-Swedish futurist and innovation strategist he works with teams and executives guiding them through the minefield of disruptive business challenges. He helps organisations decode these trends and create relevant strategies for their future.
Digilogue: The Convergence of Digital and Analogue
As some organisations careen recklessly into the digital future, others are being left behind. Smart companies are however realising there is an important middle ground – the Digilogue. A place where digital and analogue converge. Where progressive ‘digital’ strategies satisfy a customer's mind while the old fashioned ‘analogue’ practices sooth their hearts. Anders' customised presentation provides:
- Appreciation of the parts of your business that simply cannot go digital
- Insights into the real customer experience, the touch points that thrill them by speaking to their hearts and not their head
- Understanding of how to develop your digital ‘story’ in a way that actually attracts business
- Recognition of why customer service will never be replaced, but reborn in the Digilogue
Waves of Change: Three Global Trends Disrupting your Slumber
Having your finger on the pulse of the market place has never been more important. We are operating in a turbo-charged environment that waits for no one. Waves of Change is a fascinating session covering the three major forces of change soon to be reaching your shores. A perfect session to shake off organisational ‘change apathy’ and prepare your team for what’s next. Anders' customised presentation provides:
- Insights into the key trends that are already upending your industry
- Tools to harness these game changing trends and use them to reinvent your strategies
- The ability to decode today’s landscape and use it as a way to drive innovation
- How to view change as a wave that can be channelled, rather than a threat
UK : £7k to £15k
Europe : £7k to £15k
US : £15k to £30k
Asia/Middle East : £15k to £30k
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is Swedish-Australian, a reformed lawyer, and the founder and creative director of the research and strategy company – Thinque.
His unique global perspectives have been helping leaders at organisations like Cisco, Apple, IBM, Pernod Ricard, Lilly, Randstad, Xerox, ABN Amro Bank and University of Technology Sydney Business School make sense of and harness disruptive trends in innovations, generations and communications. His futurist insights have been shared on 4 continents in his capacity as an innovation and digital strategist.
Anders is an active member of TEDGlobal , has keynoted at TEDx, guest lectured at Sydney University and University of Technology Sydney Business School, and is on the prestigious 2013 Million Dollar Roundtable roster. He is a member of the University of Sydney Global Executive MBA cohort, and has completed executive education at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, and Stanford University Graduate School of Business.