Andrew Keen is one of the world’s best-known and controversial commentators on the digital revolution. He is a regular lecturer at major international conferences, speaking on the impact of new technology on 21st-century business, education and society.
He is the author of three books: Cult of the Amateur, Digital Vertigo, and his international hit, The Internet Is Not The Answer, which the London Sunday Times acclaimed as a "powerful, frightening read" and the Washington Post called "an enormously useful primer for those of us concerned that online life isn't as shiny as our digital avatars would like us to believe."
He is executive director of the Silicon Valley innovation salonFutureCast, the host of the popular Internet chat show "Keen On," a Senior Fellow at CALinnovates,a columnist for CNN and a much acclaimed public speaker around the world.
In 2015, he was named among GQ Magazine’s list of "100 Most Connected Men.”
- Can traditional media survive the internet age?
- Is the internet killing our culture?
- What is social media and how is it changing our world?
- Anxiety, loneliness and inequality in the digital age how can silicon valley be replicated outside America?
- How companies should and shouldn't use the tools of the internet revolution?
- The impact of the internet on politics and Government what comes after Television?
- Reading, writing and thinking in the 21st Century can the newspapers survive the digital revolution?
UK :up to £7k
Europe :up to £7k
US :up to £7k
Asia/Middle East :up to £7k